DIRECTIONS FROM GEORGE:
- Take the N2 travelling in the direction of Port Elizabeth.
- You will pass the towns of Wilderness, Sedgefield, Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. Approximate driving time – 1 hour 30 minutes.
- About 18km after Plettenberg Bay, you will see a brown Road’s Department information sign saying HOG HOLLOW / ANTLERS/BARNYARD.
- Take the turn-off on your right at the Askop Road sign. It is a tarred road.
- We are 0.6km further along this road on the right.
- Estimated travelling time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Mileage: 130km
DIRECTIONS FROM PORT ELIZABETH:
- From Port Elizabeth, take the N2 heading in the direction of Cape Town.
- You will pass the signage to Jeffrey’s Bay, Humansdorp, Cape St Francis and St Francis Bay.
- You will pass the Stormsriver Petroport and then about 30km further along, will reach the TsitsikammaToll Road.
- We are approximately 17km further along from the Toll Road.
- There is a brown road information sign saying HOG HOLLOW/ ANTLERS/ BARNYARD.
- At that sign, turn left off the highway.
- This is the ASKOP road and we are 0.6km further along this small tarred road on the right.
- Approximate driving time: Port Elizabeth to Hog Hollow Country Lodge: 2 hours 15 minutes
- Approximate mileage: 220 kilometres.